Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ROW80 -1

My Round of Words in 80 days (ROW80) has started off well. It could be because I have a student teacher who is awesome and leaves me with little work to take home... Anyway, my goals were to work on two of my WIP. It is just the beginning but on Monday I worked on my brand spanking new novel and got 2,025 words down to the paper. Yesterday I worked on my sequel and got 800 words down. I was distracted by my copy of The City of Fallen Angels...YES JACE I WILL MARRY YOU.

So far so good though, and I am happy ...and now I am off to do my writing for tonight!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, well done. That's a brilliant start to ROW80. HOw are you finding working on 2 WIP at the same time? I've got a few I could work on, but don't know if I could...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sounds like a good week. :)

    I've been struggling this week to keep up with everything for some reason. But, I finished your story and want to go back through it and make sure I understand my notes. ;) I have to say I really enjoyed it! Truly! But, I'm thinking this weekend I will be able to pull it together neatly for you.

    And I can soooooo see Jace distracting you. :) I was distracted as well. But I can't read CoFA until I get a few other books done first. :)

    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @newtowritinggirl - Can I follow your blog. I tried to, but didnt see where I could... I left a comment on one of your posts!
    @Melissa, I am really glad you enjoyed the book! That makes me feel better. Jace is very distracting :) I cant wait to see what you think of CoFA!
    Have a great week too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Almost 3k and you were distracted? How much will you accomplish when you're not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Andrew - it depends on my creative "mojo" right now it is working but don't worry I hit brick walls at about 90 mph :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to hear you're doing well! *slowly puts away stick*

    I am absolutely behind on my goals. Not a great way to start off the challenge.

    Keep up the good work! *IloveJacetoosquee!*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab start! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete