Friday, April 22, 2011

Blog hop and Follow Friday

Book Blogger Hop

"If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by that author?"
I would say I am more likely to pick up something by that author again. I do have reservations about it because sometimes the "other" novel is not as good as the one I read and it kind of ruins it for me. For example, I went through a huge Nicholas Sparks phase when I was in high school back ... well we don't need to go there. I used to pick up his new books immediately, but his recent ones, really are not as great as Bend in the Road, The Rescue, or Message in a Bottle. If I love the first in a series though, I run out to see how the series finishes.

What's on your playlist?
I feature Billy Joel somewhere in my lists at all times, I like Rhianna's S and M, and Pink's F*in Perfect and Raise your Glass.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE THE BLOG!

    New follower from Follow Friday – come over and check out Everyday is an Adventure at http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend and hope you get some reading in!

    Here are my answers for the week: http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/04/follow-friday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, just found your blog through the FF for this week and I am now your 50th follower, woohoo!! :)

    Hope you are having a great weekend, and happy reading-- feel free to stop by and see my blog sometime as well :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog! I love that S&M song too haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by ladies! Its great to meet you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Nice blog. :) And I really like your taste in music! New follower here.

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I am more of a, pick something up because I love the cover... never really have tried going by author :) Is that weird? lol!

    KW
    http://www.ekfamilybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through via the Hop! I am loving your blog! Love your review :) I know exactly what you mean by one book ruining your "love" for an author's books. You never know I guess. New Follower :)

    <3 Happy Reading!
    Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity

    ReplyDelete