Monday, April 25, 2011

Blog about your dog Monday!


Blog about your dog comes to you from Lindsay's blog!
It's Fergie's turn! For those of you who don't know, I have a collie name Lady Fergilious aka Fergie!
Fergie's story this week is about her OCD tendencies. She will not go down a set of stairs if someone is standing on ANY of the steps. I came home one day from work and I let out Mia, Fergie dawdled, so I stood on the first step, watching Mia. Well, all of a sudden, I get a nose in my butt so hard, that he knocks me down two steps, all because I was blocking her way and she needed to come out.

I don't have a video of this, so here is Fergie as a puppy, because she was really cute!

I also wanted to take a moment to tell you about Diana's giveaway! She is approaching 300 followers! Congrats girl!! You could win The Awakening!

5 comments:

  1. Oh too cute. But that sounds like you could be in trouble too. ;) If she pushes to hard...

    Have to love how dogs have personalities too.

    Oh, I just had my 8 month old, 75 lb, German Shepard up on the counter in my kitchen! Yeah, both of them where barking and jumping at the slidding glass window because they saw my son out side playing (with out them). I told them to stop and to be quiet, walked out of the room and heard papers and the pop can my son had on the counter moving around. I went in and there she was with eyes like saucers and her legs like she was stuck on ice. She some how jumped up there (I'm guessing by way of the bar stools). She didn't know what to do and she was so shocked! I don't think she intended to end up there as there was no food or anything for her there. I had to get her off the counter. But I had to laugh as I don't think this has happened to many large dogs. And she is my goofy pup. lol.

    Well, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the support, girl! what a cute doggie! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo whoo! thanks so much for the shoutout :)
    I love Fergie! I've seen other pics you've posted of her now that she's older but I love her baby pic. She looks SO fluffy and cute! i just want to hug her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doggies do the darnedest things...Like run in the road!

    ReplyDelete