Monday, April 11, 2011

Blog about your dog Monday!


It's Miss. Mia's turn!

This little story happened a few weeks ago but is still super funny. I wasn't feeling well and had fallen asleep on my couch. And before I was completely out, I saw Mia trying to be as stealthy as possible climbing up to lay down by me. If I ever can, I will video and post it, but back to the story. I go to sleep and wake up to the floor because Mia has crawled between me and the back of the couch, stretched and knocked me off of it. I said her name, (very annoyed-like) and she doesn't even pick up her head, opens her eyes, and goes back to sleep. BRAT!


And one more thing!

I wanted to give a big thank you to Melissa at My World ... in words and pages. She read my manuscript: The Owens Legacy: Revelations and gave me a ton of feedback! It's not easy finding someone who is going to put in as much time and effort as she did! Thank you Melissa!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like Mia had a plan when she crawled up on the couch with you, other than comforting you. ;D lol.

    And you are very welcome! I was glad to be able to help you out on the book. And the great thing was I enjoyed the story too. I was afraid I might not before I started, but I really did enjoy it, so that made it so much easier to come up with all that I did. :) Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you can't stay mad at that face for too long!

    ReplyDelete