Wednesday, April 20, 2011

And I'm back!


Hello my friends! I have been on vacation and my stinkin computer wouldn't connect to the stinkin internet at my hotel... talk about withdrawals!!! But in case you were wondering, Daytona was wonderful! My best friend got married and I was in the wedding! Maybe some pictures later!
I did do a bunch of writing and a bunch of reading.

Today is one of my check in days for ROW80 - While I was away I wrote 3,000 words! Yep! 1,200 of my sequel and 1,800 of my new WIP! I also wanted to state one of my new goals for this challenge. Melissa edited/read my book for me, so this week I am going to add in her edits and thoughts to work on making The Owens Legacy: Revelations, more complete.


I did some reading. I knocked out six books! Three romance novels and three young adults. Oh to be able to read for enjoyment all day long. It's a great feeling. I am not going to write reviews for the romance novels but I did want to post their covers and titles. They were:














All great... safely saved in my NOOK for when I need a romantic, quick read. :)

The other three that I tackled were: The Giver (again), Beautiful Darkness, and Heavenly. I am going to post those reviews starting with Heavenly tomorrow, along with the winner of Born at Midnight! Check back tomorrow to see if you are the lucky winner!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I would love to have the freedom to read all day long. ;) But well, you know how it is. Sounds like you had a great time! And read some amazing books. I'm looking forward to the reviews you have planned.

    And thank you again for the shout-out and link. :) Hope the ideas help. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting so much writing done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To say I'm impressed that you could write and read that much while on holiday and being in a wedding is an understatement. Well, well done and much success in the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone! I have to say this challenge is really making me focus and the support helps too!

    ReplyDelete