Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB ofShould Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Currently I am reading I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore. (Yep, a little behind)

Page 80 "I stare at the crystal, watching the smoke circle and glow.
"Shall we start?" Henri asks.

I am reading this along with one of my students... we both took it home this past weekend and both were on page 80...small world

2 comments:

  1. I have never read that one. Tell me if you like it. Oh and your interview is up and if you want to post it on your blog too you can. And one more thing along with the lovely Blog Award in the same post I gave you the 7 facts award. Not sure if you seen that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what you think, I have heard a lot about this one!

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete