Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb @Should Be Reading
-Grab your current book
-Open to a random page
-Share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
-no spoilers!
-Share title and author

The book I am reading this week is Jodi Piccoult's 19 Minutes. (I know I'm behind on her stuff!)

"If you had known that I was the judge, M O'Reilly, would you have still said, "Hey baby, I like your shoes? The defendant glanced down weight impropriety and honesty." Page 14

3 comments:

  1. lol. Great teaser. Makes you think about what you say to people huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just wanted you to know that I had to pick 6 sweet blogs for an award and you were one of them. See her for details Irresistibly Sweet Award

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so nice of you! It totally made my day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete