Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading and asks you to:

• Grab your current read

• Share 2 teasers

• Don’t include any spoilers

• Include the title and author

I finally broke down because of everyone's reassurance that nothing in the Mortal Instrument Series was going to ruin anything about the Clockwork Angel series...can't think of the series name...something devices. Anyway. Here is my teaser from City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.

Pg 109 Dorothea lumbered to her feet with a cry, but it was too late. Before she could even finish her sentence, Clary found herself flung forward and tumbling through empty space.

Pg 109 "Shut up," Jace said angrily. "It's a Portal. Isn't it?"

3 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I've been thinking about this book with all the great things I've heard of it. I hope you are enjoying it. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this series. I read this book then Clockwork then the other 2 in Mortal Instruments, and it won't ruin anything. They are both awesome. I miss Will though and can not wait for the next book. But Jace is a good filler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa - Its a good series to start! And i highly rec. Clockwork Angel!
    Awesome - i secretly am starting to fall for Jace.. and i agree about missing Will.

    ReplyDelete