Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 - A year in review!

2013


Um - this year. This year really could have been the best year of my life. This is not a hyperbole. It really was great.

Personal stuff: 
1. Had a baby in June - isn't she cute?
2. Got married in August
3. Finished the first year of teaching at my new job - 8th grade ELA teacher right here.
4. Finished (to the extent that one can finish) our house -been working on it for three years.



Writing and blogging:
1. Biggest was in December with Walker. I had been off this kick because of my pregnancy. I was super tired. But this year needed a book. I have a lot of people to thank for this, the support. But isn't the cover awesome?
2. A Dash of Ya - finally got this blog off the ground and made a new friend Heather. Erica, Heather, Komal and I talk every day and help each other out.
3. I started my dystopia - no game plan here yet.
4. I pulled out a book I started in 2007 and am planning on publishing in March. This book is titled Gone.









1 comment: