Thursday, December 12, 2013

Walker is live!

Hey everyone! Ecopies of Walker are out. You can find them here! I have been having some awesome, feel good moments with this book. So if you haven't stopped by to buy it or borrow it - what are you waiting for?

For those of you who don't go through Amazon. This book around I am trying out KDP Select to see the difference in sales. It will be part of other sites once the 90 days is up. I am experimenting.

Anyway - here is my blurb for Walker.

Kate isn’t thrilled to be moving to the middle of nowhere. She's already lost her parents, now she's leaving the only place she's ever known as home. She’s not there long when she realizes her dreams aren’t her own and that she has the ability to walk through other people's dreams. Not only that, but she might have found her dream guy--literally. He's in her dreams.

Just when she starts to get the hang of dream walking, strange murders in her new town start to occur. Girls are being killed as they sleep with no evidence, no suspects and no clear motive behind the deaths. It doesn’t take Kate very long to realize that the girls aren’t just being killed as they sleep—they’re being killed in their sleep.

Kate must figure out how to find the killer in the real world and keep the ones she loves safe while they sleep.


Head over to Amazon and help my rankings :) 


1 comment:

  1. At first glance, I had no clue what this book was about, wasn't entirely sure it would be for me, but the second the weird dreams and small town murder took place, I was hooked! I found myself spending every free minute reading, needing to know what happens next! Loved the familiarity of the characters as well as the drive of the plot. Definitely recommend this for those mystery, paranormal, and romance lovers out there.

    Cath Brookes
    Must see Deliverance from Lesbianism

    ReplyDelete