Monday, March 12, 2012

Hottie in the media

This week I would like to feature an oldie but a goodie. Orlando Bloom. (Swoon)

I first fell in love with him when most of you did, when he looked like an elf. Hottest elf ever. Can someone come up with a better one?





Yes, his long, white hair, pointy ears, and aptness with a bow stole my heart for three movies (what like 8 hours worth of film?). Fun fact: he was discovered walking out of acting school. He immediately got the role as Legolas.

Then Pirates of the Car. happened. Thank you for trilogies. He looked good in the first one. He looked better in the second. And then BAM! Third movie and hello Will Turner you handsome captain of the Flying Dutchman. Wow.






Orlando has been in multiple other movies, but I love him best when he is in fantasy and other eras. He was great in the Three Musketeers movies! Check that out too. And one last pic of him.





Which do you prefer him in: Rings or Pirates?

5 comments:

  1. Pirates!!!! He's so rugged and sexy!!! I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh!I absolutely love him. I definitely fell in love with him as Legolas and stayed in love lol

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Oh yes. I have to say I followed the same lines as you with Orlando. My favorite of him is in the 3rd Car. *gaaaaa* melting....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who found pointy ears hott!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Legolas! *swoons* I thought he was so sexy with the long, blonde hair.

    ReplyDelete