Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Calling All Abbi Glines Fans!

I have been chosen to be advocate for the steamy, dark, Dank Walker - aka - Death...

You know the saying Give me liberty or Give me Death? - Well - Give me Death first in this case! I pick Death! haha

Anyway - June 27th - I have my first match up. I have a buy the first round so I take on a winner from the first bracket. But I am looking for is a couple of things:

  • Someone to do a button for me (or however many you are willing to make) 
  • Be part of the "Street Team" where we go and promote Dank for 24 hours - Facebook, twitter, blog, instagram - you name it. You can also post up your own post about Dank or steal mine that will be up on The YA Sisterhood. Your choice.
  • Tell me something you love about Dank, a favorite scene, a favorite quote. (I really want to pick out his best attributes as voted by you guys!)
If you are interested, you can leave a comment here, tweet me at mflick729, or email me mf060784@gmail.com

 

Haven't read this series? Um, you should. :) I mean look at that man!

21 comments:

  1. I can be part of the street team. I love Dank and already share my love for him w my friends and on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds brill!

    I can be reached at jorieburnette@yahoo.com

    or @MamaSus3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can do. Loved Dank. alfsontiffany@gmail.com or Tiffany CooleyAlfson on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Dank quote
    “I’m not a man so I do not have a heart that loves as a human does. I’m an immortal god that dwells with supreme power because I hold the keys to Death. But you are my existence. I am yours.”- Existence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Dank. Only character that sings such wonderful songs. Pulls the heart strings. I listen to the song before bed every night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Dank and this series! I will gladly plug and promote! aer64119@yahoo.com or Ashley Reynolds Rasmussen on facebook. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not exactly sure what it is you're talking about (What's going down on June 27th?) But I'd love to help, I love this series. I can do the street team promotion (is there a specific day for that or anytime?), and I'll do a write up for The YA Sisterhood (when should that get posted?), and I'll find some great quotes and email them to you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aprilparmelee@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to be apart of the street team with whirlwindbooks

    fern_curry@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the books that he is in
    i want him to win so Abbie can make a novella of him and Pagen
    cblasier2011@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to help promote Dank! I love the books that he is in. I can be reached at:
    photographybyshameca@Gmail.com
    I will also send you some of my favorite quotes tonight. (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grrr I've tried to post 3 times already!! I can join the street team and promote on fb, twitter & blog.

    Talktowillowwitch@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would happily promote Dank all over the place. I have several favorite scenes but I love how he sits in the corner of her room and sings her to sleep. I'm a sucker for a man that can play the guitar and sing. **le sigh**

    miller.saralyn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to be a part of Dank's street team!

    shubhirocks@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds great!! I would love to help!!
    elliesewsweet@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/EllieSewSweet/215666981796455

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to be a part of the Dank Street Team!!

    kaichouxTakumi on twitter

    twinktee02@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to be part of the street team. Sign me up! cafcaf77@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to promote Dank :)
    cowan.joanne@sky.com @1clickaddict on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  19. finally! #drums in the background

    I will see for the first time in her first YA Crush! Dankmar!

    I want to help!

    leryanelima@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh me, pick me! I want to help! kkcooper10@gmail.com and @DFlibrarygirl

    ReplyDelete