Thursday, May 5, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop
This week's question is:
"Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?

Oh this one is tough!!! So I am going to have a top 3! First is Diana over at The Lovely Getaway...She and I instantly hit it off and I miss her when we don't get to share books! We have super similar tastes in books! She's going to visit Niagara Falls and then come see me!!! Second is Melissa at My world in words and pages. She was kind enough to edit my manuscript and gave me some AWESOME feedback. I also love her reviews... She is super straight forward. And third is my girl, Komal at In which I write nonsensically - She and I are going to go through the epub journey together...plus I'm going to bug her in Australia. These three ladies have made my blogging experience a great one. Stop by their websites for good reviews! Tell them I sent you!

8 comments:

  1. Im a new follower on the hop www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by for the hop. It's great that you've connected with people that you have something in common with.
    Have a great weekend. new follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. This is a tough question. It is hard to choose one person to meet when you want to meet them all!

    I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice for you and fellow bloggers....ENJOY!!!

    Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    I do like this week's question.

    Elizabeth
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, one day we'll meet.... you'll see :) either I'll go out to your end of the country or you can come visit here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by everyone! I look forward to reading your blogs!
    @ Diana - I know...we'll meet and do nothing but talk books!

    ReplyDelete