Friday, July 29, 2011

TGIF


Who's ready for the weekend?! I know I am! I'm introducing a new feature for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts & to propose a question for my followers. Feel free to get involved by linking up at the bottom. If not, I'd love to read your responses in the comments. Thanks!


This Friday's Question:

Character Envy: If you could be one character from a book,
who would you choose & why?

I love Rose ... anyone surprised that I said that? I love that she is a "go getter",
she does not need a guy to tell her what to do, she isn't rail thin, and she can take care of herself. She also is irrational, so she isn't perfect. It makes her real to me.

I also really love Kelsey from Tiger's Curse ... but not because of her characterization. It's because of who she makes out with... REN!!! He is my newest an ultimate book boyfriend... so I want to be her so I can make out with him... Being totally serious right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment