Friday, November 23, 2012

Setting up a Kaiden Rowe Extravaganza

Recently, I had a chat with my friend Doris on Twitter, which led to a conversation with the fabulous Wendy Higgins. So what did we chat about? A Kaiden Rowe extravaganza. Doesn't that just sound fabulous?

For those of you who haven't read Sweet Evil, Wendy's debut novel, here is my review of it.  Her Kaiden was also the only 2012 entry. The rest of them had been a round for a couple of years. Yep - he's pretty swoon worthy.

What I am looking for from you as bloggers is people with love Kaiden and want to host a day on the hop. I have some inside information and there may be an ARC or two floating around for Sweet Peril due out April 30th. It's going to focus on Kai - hence the name.

If you are interested in being part of the hop - which could have some perks, ARCs, and guest posting from Wendy - please email me at mf060784 at gmail.

 Please send me your name

  1. Your name 
  2. Your blog address
  3. How many followers 
  4. Your review for Sweet Evil if you already have one - but not required. 
I am looking for someone to do a button too - if you have talents in that department. 

:)

1 comment: